Back to the menu
Kalibrio has selected articles and events related to "Social Venture Forum" to inform, inspire and encourage to act in favor of harmonious development through Social Ventures.
If you have comments or content that you would like to submit
to the Social Venture Forum community, contact us:
Who should attend？
As the only not-for-profit platform for sustainable business in China, we are expecting participants from venture capital funds, commercial banks, corporations, government representatives, academic institutions as well as local and international media.
Why you should attend？
The New Ventures China Investor Forum is the only event that brings together entrepreneurs and investors focused on sustainable business in high-growth green and social markets. The event will demonstrate a new way of doing business by introducing business models that are profitable and deliver environmental and social benefits.
Featuring outstanding enterprises in sustainable sectors
- The ten companies featured at the Investor Forum were selected by New Ventures from a large pool of applicants and have undergone a rigorous mentoring process.
- The ten finalists will present their business in an elevator pitch to investors and a judge’s panel.
- An additional 20 enterprises will showcase their products and services in the Sustainable Business Marketplace Exhibition.
Business Model Competition
- A judges panel of experienced bankers and venture capitalists will assess the ten finalists and comment on the benefits and weaknesses of their business models.
Media exposure and public attention
- Participating enterprises will catch the eye of domestic media;
- New Ventures companies also receive global exposure through the international network of New Ventures, and attract international investors’ attention.